1. Reservations require 1/2 down with major credit card (Master Card or Visa).
2. Reservation deposits are non-refundable.
3. Any damage to boat or equipment will be at the renter’s expense.
4. Rental hours are: Full day, 9am-5pm; Half day, 9am-1pm or 1:pm-5:pm. No reservations taken for half day.
5. Must be 21 years of age to rent. Picture ID required.
6. Renters bringing pets will be charged an additional cleaning fee if boat requires extra cleaning.
7. A charge of $50.00 each one half hour (1/2 hour) will be assessed for rentals returned late.
8. No alcohol allowed on any rental.
9. Customer pays for gas and oil used.
10. An additional fee will be charged for delivery to other lakes.
Come join the fun in the sun! Contact Us for a reservation today.
• Water sports equipment is available for an additional charge.
• Multi-day rentals delivered to surrounding lakes.
• Rental department opens at 9:00am.
Safe Boater Education Certificate
Every person is required to have a Safe Boater Education Certificate to comply with New Hampshire boater education law. To obtain a certificate, you must successfully complete a boater safety course or equivalent exam. Take the exam online at www.boat-ed.com or call 1-888-254-2125 for the next boater safety course in your area. This certificate must be carried onboard.